Congratulations to Jenn Fearon & Kari Nylund! You've won!
Didn't win? That's okay we still think you're awesome and have a prize for you.
We want to gift EVERYONE who entered the giveaway and books an adventure within the next 10 days (by March 15th), 10% off their booking.
Just mention the giveaway and BOOM DISCOUNT!
See how Sojourn leads teams like yours to grow and see what an adventure can look like:
Why We're Most Excited
Make no mistake, while we are thrilled about a new element coming to the course, we are more excited about how the canopy tour joins a family of elements to radically transform teams to discover their potential. What could your team accomplish?
Recap of The Ultimate Team Giveaway Prizes
Sojourn strengthens individuals to maximize his or her team's impact. We use elements of adventure to grow leaders. Learn More >>
a never-before-seen team Canopy Tour:
Canopy tours are popular for honeymoon excursions and mountain attractions, but this will be different. A "team-focused" canopy tour has never been done before.
Sojourn is reinventing the canopy tour experience and crafting a course designed to grow teams. Equipped with 10 "aerial decks" able to hold 10 people, team challenges, and 3 sky bridges this 1.5-hour flight will be unforgettable. We guarantee an empowering adventure!
Angie is a branding expert. Specializing in photographing brands, people, and food she will take your business to another level visually. Learn More >>
Your irrestible Head Shot:
First impressions are important. Angie will help you win critical impressions by capturing who you are with a dynamic headshot you'll love.
Angie has been featured in Points North Magazine, The Knot, Taste of the South Magazine, and Southern Brides Magazine. Your sophisticated, new look will be a showcase you in a way that you'l be proud of. Get ready, LinkedIn!
(Update: This giveaway is now closed.)
All The Boring, Necessary Fine Print
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the sojournadventures.org and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Perimeter Church Inc. here by referred to as Sojourn Adventures and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sojourn Adventures as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on February 21 and ending March 4th at 11:59 PM EST. All online entries must be received by March 4th at 11:59 PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.sojournadventures.org. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sojourn Adventures. You must provide the information requested. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sojourn Adventures.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign will receive a team canopy tour experience for up to 8 team members and professional head shots. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sojourn Adventure's and/or Angie Webb Creative's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sojourn Adventures and Angie Webb Creative to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a randomizer under the supervision of Sojourn Adventures. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Sojourn Adventures shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 07 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SOJOURN ADVENTURES‘ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: Sojourn Adventures reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sojourn Adventures’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Sojourn Adventures may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sojourn Adventures. Sojourn Adventures reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Sojourn Adventures has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Sojourn Adventures reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND GEORGIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Georgia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Sojourn Adventures 9500 Medlock Bridge Road,Johns Creek, GA 30097. Requests must be received no later than 6/4/2018.
12. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Sojourn Adventures is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.